RAISE THE BAR
Mass Markets is a rapidly growing, industry leading business process outsourcing and software development organization. As a high growth organization with an entrepreneurial culture, we are committed to a high octane, fun and collaborative work environment. We are looking for a bright and talented professional who wishes to share in the culture of our business - one where our employees feel inspired, encouraged, and rewarded. Your work is crucial to our continued success, and our compensation package and bonuses reward you for that contribution.
The Call Center Trainer II will provide on-boarding training for the newest members of our sales and customer service teams and work with veteran Sales and Customer Service Representatives to improve performance. Through education, observation, coaching and motivation, the Trainer II will ensure achievement of individual, team, and sales department objectives. The ideal candidate will possess a fun-natured, enthusiastic, and motivational personality, capable of thriving in a fast-paced and dynamic sales environment. This position requires extensive call center/contact training, curriculum development, and adult learning experience. He/she will report directly to the Director of Learning and Development.
• Facilitate classroom style training on products, sales and customers service techniques, enhancements, etc.
• Develop and maintain training tools, including worksheets, templates, databases and reports
• Facilitate role play sessions
• Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness
• Manage testing and performance for all sales new hires while in training
• Monitor trainees' knowledge before and after training to help determine follow-up training required
• Provide mentorship, continuing education and ongoing training for existing sales and customer service representatives
• Work closely with management in the sales rep evaluation process to identify skills and areas needing improvement
• Work one-on-one with sales and customer service reps to reinforce skills taught during training sessions
• Utilize established curriculum and assist in developing new educational materials
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director of Learning and Development.
As the Call Center Trainer II, you must be outgoing, self-motivated, with a strong work ethic, and have the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment. Qualified candidates will be willing to learn new programs, processes, and technology. Candidates should be positive, driven, and confident individuals that will represent the company and its customers professionally at all times.
You will need to bring to the table:
At Mass Markets we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our business, our most important resource! Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday’s and paid training opportunities.
Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV’s, trips, tickets and even cars.
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.
As a 15-year old organization and Anything-as-a-Service pioneer, Mass Markets offers comprehensive XaaS solutions for our customers. Beyond traditional customer service, inside sales, telemarketing, and tech support services, Mass Markets provides Managed Services Platform Products (MSPP) specializing in cloud technology, telephony software, and integration on-demand, as well as Multiple Contact Center Software Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) options.
Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience.
For more information visit www.massmarkets.com